THANK YOU MARION COUNTY!
Our Goal was reached!
The Largest Amount
Dr. Doreen and Len Larson
of Pierpont Community and Technical College
Co-Chair our 2012-2013 Campaign.
In 2011, together we served:
- 1,052 individuals received crisis intervention for domestic violence
- 316 individuals reveived basic literacy tutoring
- 4,486 people received emergency food
- 36,371 hot meals were served
- 1,427 families were assisted with utility shut-offs or shelter
- 2,145 lives were saved through blood donations
- 104 abused children were partnered with a court volunteer to ensure their safety